|作者： 发布时间：2019-04-02 Views: 582 Author: Date: 2019-04-02|
Chapter I General Provisions
The first is to implement the party's organizational line in the new era, implement the requirements for strict management of cadres, give full play to the important role of cadre personnel files in building high-quality professional cadre teams, and promote the scientific, institutionalized, and standardized work of cadre personnel files. These regulations are formulated in accordance with the internal regulations of the Communist Party of China such as the Constitution of the Communist Party of China and the Civil Service Law of the People's Republic of China and the Archives Law of the People's Republic of China.
Article 2: The personnel files of cadres are formed by party committees (party groups) and organizational personnel at all levels in the party's organizational construction, cadre personnel management, and personnel services, and reflect the personal political qualities, moral conduct, ideological understanding, and learning of cadres. Historical records of work experience, professionalism, work style, work performance, integrity and self-discipline, compliance with laws and regulations, and family status and social relations.
Article 3 The personnel files of cadres are an important basis for the education, selection, appointment, management and supervision of cadres and evaluation of talents, an important basis for safeguarding the legal rights and interests of cadres, an important part of the social credit system, and an important ruling resource of the party. Belongs to the party and the state.
Article 4. The personnel files of cadres must adhere to the guidance of Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thinking of the "Three Represents," the scientific concept of development, and Xi Jinping's new era of socialism with Chinese characteristics. , Adhere to the party's need to govern the party, administer the party strictly and rigorously, adhere to both virtue and talent, prioritize morality, be meritocratic, adhere to scientific management, reform and innovation, serve the vast number of cadres and talents, serve the great new project of the party construction, and serve the new era of China The great cause of socialism with characteristics.
Article 5 The personnel files of cadres shall follow the following principles:
(1) Party management cadres and Party management talents;
(2) Be strict in accordance with regulations and laws;
(3) hierarchical management and centralized management;
(4) true, accurate and complete specifications;
(5) Convenient use, security and confidentiality.
Article 6 These Regulations apply to the personnel file management of party and government leading cadres, government officials, officials (except workers) managed by referring to the Civil Service Law, state-owned enterprises, institutions, leaders, managers and professional and technical personnel jobs.
Chapter II Management System and Duties
Article 7: The personnel files of cadres nationwide are under the leadership of the Party Central Committee and are under the supervision of the Central Organization Department. Each region, department, and unit is responsible for the centralized and centralized management according to the cadre management authority.
Article 8 The Central Organization Department is responsible for the overall guidance, policy research, system construction, coordination services, supervision and inspection of personnel files of cadres across the country.
Establish a cadre personnel file coordination and coordination mechanism led by the Central Organization Department and involving the relevant departments of the central and state organs, study and improve relevant policies and business standards, resolve related issues, and promote organic integration and coordinated work.
Article 9 Party committees (groups) at all levels lead the work of personnel files of cadres in their own regions, departments, and units, implement the relevant requirements of the Party Central Committee, study and solve work organization, funding, and condition guarantees, and list personnel file work as party building Objective assessment content.
Article 10: Personnel departments at all levels are responsible for the personnel file work of cadres in their own regions, departments, and units, establish and improve rules and regulations, and work mechanisms. They must be equipped with a strong work force to organize publicity, guidance, supervision and inspection.
Article 11 The Central Organization Department is responsible for centrally managing personnel files of central management cadres.
Article 12: Ministries and commissions of the central and state organs, organs (units) managed with reference to the Civil Service Law, organize personnel departments, financial management enterprises, central enterprises, party committee secretaries, and principals are included in the centrally managed personnel department of colleges and universities and are responsible for centralized management of the party committees (Party group) Personnel files of management cadres (leaders, managers, professional and technical personnel, the same below) and other cadres of the unit.
Article 13 The provincial (autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government) and municipal (prefecture, prefecture, and union) party committee organization departments are responsible for centralized management of personnel files of party committee management cadres at the corresponding level; provincial and municipal level directly-affiliated agencies and state-owned enterprises and institutions organize personnel departments for centralized management Personnel files of cadres managed by the party committee (party group) and other cadres in the unit.
The personnel files of cadres below the county (city, district, and banner) can be centrally managed by the county (city, district, and banner) party committee organization department and human resources and social security department according to different categories and identities.
Article 14 According to the needs of the work, with the approval of the personnel department at the higher level, the relevant organization (unit) may organize the personnel department to centrally manage the personnel files of the cadres at the lower level.
Article 15 The personnel files of cadres and personnel who are in the same department as their archives management and have husbands and wives, close relatives, close relatives within three generations, and close relatives shall be designated by the personnel department of the organization where the personnel personnel of the cadres are located. Dedicated management.
Article 16 The organization and personnel department shall specify the organization responsible for the personnel files of cadres (hereinafter referred to as the personnel files organization for cadres), and generally one full-time staff member shall be provided for every 1,000 volumes of files managed. Cadres and personnel archives agencies with business guidance tasks shall also be provided with corresponding business guidance personnel. Units with a small number of management files and no working organization should have clear positions and be responsible for them.
Responsibilities of the cadre and personnel archives agency (including cadre and personnel archives posts, the same below) include:
(1) Responsible for daily management of the establishment, reception, storage, and transfer of personnel files of cadres, collection, identification, arrangement, filing, and informationization of archives;
(2) Responsible for checking (borrowing) and reading of cadre personnel files, research on file information, and organizing the review of cadre personnel files;
(3) Cooperate with relevant parties in investigating violations of laws and disciplines involving personnel files of cadres;
(4) to guide and supervise the personnel files of cadres at lower levels;
(5) Handling other related matters.
Article 17 The organization and personnel department shall select party members and cadres with good political quality, strong professional ability, and decent work style to perform cadre personnel file work. Strengthen party spirit education and business training, implement strict management, and strengthen incentives and guarantees.
Cadres and personnel file personnel shall be politically firm, adhere to principles, be loyal to their duties, be willing to dedicate, and strictly observe discipline. The personnel files of outstanding cadres should focus on training and use.
Chapter III Content and Classification
Article 18 The contents of the personnel files of cadres are determined according to the needs of the party's construction and organization of personnel affairs and economic and social development in the new era, to ensure that they are true, accurate, comprehensive and standardized, fresh and timely.
Article 19 The main contents and classification of personnel files of cadres include:
(1) Resume materials. There are mainly "CVs" and resumes of cadres.
(2) Autobiographical and ideological materials. There are mainly materials such as autobiography, participation in major party education activities, analysis of important party spirit, and reporting of important ideas.
(3) Evaluation and identification materials. The main performances are the usual assessments, annual assessments, special assessments, appointments (employment) assessments, job appraisals, performances in major political events, emergencies, and major tasks, assessment of appraisals for on-the-job training, on-the-job training, and party secretary's assessment of grassroots party building. Opinions and other materials.
(4) Educational degrees, professional and technical positions (titles), academic evaluation and education and training materials. There are mainly academic degrees obtained since middle school, professional (service) qualifications and evaluation of professional and technical positions (titles), elected academicians, selected major talent projects, inventions, scientific research awards, translations of works, and a catalog of papers with significant impact. Materials such as policy theory, business knowledge, cultural literacy training and skills training.
(5) Political review, audit and review materials. There are mainly political and historical situation reviews, audit results and rectification of leading cadres' economic responsibility audits and natural resource asset departure audits, and the results and explanations of cadre selection and appointment duties and departure inspections, certifications, cadre basic information review and identification, and cadre personnel files Review the registration form before the appointment, conclusive evaluation of integrity and other materials.
(6) Party and regiment materials. There are mainly "Chinese Communist Party Volunteers", application for party membership, application for normalization, education and education inspection, registration of party members, cessation of party membership, restoration of party membership, withdrawal from the party, separation from the party, retention of organizational relations, and restoration of organizational life, "Chinese Communist Youth Volunteer Letter of Joining the League, Application for Joining the League, joining or leaving the Democratic Party and other materials.
(7) Commend award materials. It mainly includes materials for commendation and commendation, merit merits, honorary titles, advanced deeds, and withdrawal of awards.
(8) Classified materials of the illegal and disciplinary processing department. There are mainly party disciplinary and administrative sanctions, organizational processing, court criminal judgments and rulings, relevant administrative processing decisions of public security organs, and records formed by relevant industry supervision departments for cadres' misconduct and violations of laws and administrative regulations. Untrustworthy information and other materials.
(9) Wages, appointments and removals, going abroad and conference delegates. Mainly salary approval, participation in social insurance, recruitment, hiring, recruitment, enlistment, inspection, appointment, dismissal, deployment, military reinstatement (demobilization) placement, retirement (retirement), resignation, dismissal, civil servants (refer to the Civil Service Law Management Staff) Registration, selection, selection, reassignment, promotion of ranks, post and rank reforms, promotion of staff ranks in management positions of public institutions, approval for going abroad (border), election of party congresses, people's congresses, CPPCC conferences, group organization conferences, Representatives (members) of the Democratic Party Representative Conference and other related positions and related materials.
(10) Other materials available for reference by the organization. It mainly includes graduate employment registration certificate, dispatch certificate, job transfer introduction letter, photocopy of related documents such as permanent residence status and long-term residence permit, medical examination form and other materials.
The specific content and classification criteria of cadre personnel files are determined by the Central Organization Department.
Article 20 Party and government agencies at all levels, state-owned enterprises and institutions, and other organizations and individuals shall, in accordance with their respective responsibilities, do a good job in building the content of cadre personnel files.
The Central Organization Department, together with relevant departments, clarified the content filling and format specifications of the archived materials.
Party and government agencies at all levels, state-owned enterprises, institutions and other organizations shall produce and distribute materials in accordance with requirements.
The cadres themselves and the material formation department must fill in the materials truthfully and standardized.
The material formation department shall review the materials in accordance with the relevant regulations, and actively transfer them to the corresponding cadre personnel archives working institution within one month after the materials are formed.
Chapter IV Daily Management
Article 21 The daily management of cadre personnel files mainly includes the establishment, receipt, storage, transfer, informationization, statistics and confidentiality of archives, collection, identification, arrangement and filing of archive materials.
In the daily management work, the organization of the personnel department and its personnel personnel archives work organization shall implement the relevant laws and regulations of national archives management, and accept the business supervision and guidance of the archival administrative department at the same level.
Article 22 The personnel files of cadres are divided into originals and copies.
If a person is recruited or hired for the first time in the work listed in Article 6 of the Regulations, the corresponding cadre and personnel archives work organization shall be based on materials such as joining the party, joining the group, recruiting, hiring, school records, rewards and punishments, and autobiography since middle school. Create original files and manage them.
The cadre personnel file organization of the cadre's unit or the coordinating unit may, according to the needs of the work, establish a copy of the cadre personnel file of a cadre at or above the equivalent level and be responsible for management. Copies consist of copies of the original main material. When the original materials and information are changed, the copies should be changed accordingly.
If any personnel file of a cadre is found missing or damaged, it must immediately report to the personnel department of the superior organization and make every effort to find out or remedy it. If it is really impossible to find or remedy, the personnel and archives working organization responsible for the management of the archives shall coordinate the relevant units to re-establish the archives or supplement the necessary certification materials upon approval of the personnel department of the higher-level organization.
Article 23 The digital files of cadres and personnel are digital images and digital texts converted from the cadre's papers of personnel by scanning and other technical means in accordance with relevant national technical standards.
Organize the personnel department and its personnel personnel archives work organization in the process of digitizing personnel personnel files, should strictly standardize archives directory building, archive scanning, image processing, data storage, data acceptance, data exchange, data backup, security management and other basic links, Ensure the authenticity, integrity, availability, and security of digital archives, and ensure consistency with paper archives.
Cadre personnel digital files are managed in accordance with the relevant requirements of paper files in terms of utilization, transfer and confidentiality.
Article 24: Organize the personnel department and its personnel personnel archives work organization to establish and maintain a scientific and reasonable archives storage order in accordance with the requirements of prevention first and the combination of prevention and control, build cadre personnel archives warehouses in accordance with relevant standards, and strengthen the safety management of the warehouses. And technical protection. Units with a small number of archives should also set up special rooms to keep archives. The archives, finishing places and office places shall be separated.
Article 25 In the event of a change in the management authority of cadre personnel files, the cadre personnel file organization of the original management unit shall carefully check and arrange the files to ensure that the contents of the files are true and accurate, and the materials are complete and complete, and the transfer is completed within 2 months The cadre and personnel files organization of the current management unit shall carefully review and strictly control, and generally shall complete the review and storage within 2 months after receiving the files.
When a cadre resigns, does not return abroad or is dismissed, terminates (terminates) a labor (hiring) contract, or is expelled from public office, the party committee (party group) or the organization of personnel and other relevant departments make concluding comments or deal with the party. After confidential review The cadre and personnel archives working organization of the original management unit shall transfer the archives to the corresponding cadre and personnel archives working organization, public employment and talent service agency, or the social security service agency where the household registration is located. The receiving unit shall not refuse to accept personnel files without reason.
The personnel files of the transferred cadres must be sent through confidential transportation or a special person. The transferring unit and the receiving unit shall strictly perform the transfer procedures.
Due to administrative division adjustments, institutional reforms, and other reasons for unit cancellation of mergers, transfer of functions, adjustment of responsibilities, and state-owned enterprise bankruptcy and reorganization, the personnel department shall formulate a work plan for the transfer of cadre personnel files, prepare a transfer list, and timely transfer the files in accordance with relevant requirements.
Five years after the death of a cadre, his personnel files are transferred to the archives department of his unit for preservation, and he enters the library in accordance with the regulations of the acceptance scope of the national archives at the same level.
Article 26 The organization of personnel department and its personnel personnel archives work organization shall strengthen the planning, construction, development and management of archives information resources in accordance with relevant national standards and requirements, improve the ability of collection, processing, transmission and utilization of archives information, and establish and improve Safe, convenient, shared, and efficient information management system for personnel files.
Article 27 The organization of the personnel department and its personnel archives work organization shall regularly perform statistics, analysis, research and judgment on the daily management of personnel files, infrastructure and team building, and strengthen the scientific management of archives resources.
Article 28 Party and government agencies at all levels, state-owned enterprises, institutions and other organizations and individuals shall strictly keep confidential the personnel and personnel file materials and information belonging to state secrets and work secrets; Information shall be managed in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
Article 29 The cadre and personnel archives working organization and its staff shall collect materials in a timely manner, identify whether the content of the material is authentic, check whether the filling of the material is standardized, and complete the formalities, etc. For the accurate classification of the materials that should be archived, Compile the material catalogue one by one. After finishing the collation, it should generally be filed within 2 months.
Chapter V Utilization and Audit
Article 30 The use of personnel files of cadres shall strengthen the service concept, strictly utilize procedures, innovate utilization methods, improve utilization efficiency, give full play to the role of archives management, and reflect the value of vouchers.
The use of personnel files of cadres mainly includes checking (borrowing), copying, and extracting.
Article 31 For the needs of work, if one of the following situations is met, the personnel files of cadres may be consulted:
(1) Political review, development of party members, party member education, party member management, etc .;
(2) hiring, hiring, assessment, inspection, appointment, removal, deployment, promotion of ranks, education, job title evaluation, commendation, salary, civil service registration, retirement (retirement), social insurance, funeral, etc .;
(3) talent introduction, training, selection, promotion, etc .;
(4) Inspections, inspections, selection and inspection of personnel, inspection of violations of selection and employment, organization and handling, party disciplinary and administrative sanctions, investigation and evidence collection for suspected illegal crimes, investigation and handling of cases, etc .;
(5) Compilation of history revision books approved by the party committee (party group) with personnel management authority, organization of personnel department, writing major events, biographies, holding exhibitions, commemorative activities, etc .;
(6) In the daily management of cadres, familiarize themselves with cadres, research, discover and solve related problems;
(7) Other matters that need to be used for work.
When cadres themselves and their relatives handle matters such as the protection of cadres' personal legal rights, such as notarization, litigation and evidence collection, they can ask the corresponding personnel and other departments to consult the files according to relevant regulations.
Archive materials copied and extracted shall be managed and used in accordance with relevant requirements.
Article 32 Inspection of personnel files of cadres shall be conducted in accordance with the following procedures and requirements:
(1) The consulting unit truthfully fills in the personnel file of the cadre to review the examination and approval materials, and reports to the responsible comrades of the unit for approval and signature and stamps the official seal in accordance with the procedures;
(2) There should be more than two people to check the archives, usually party members;
(3) The cadre and personnel archives work organization shall review and approve in accordance with procedures;
(4) Check within the prescribed time limit.
Article 33 In general, personnel files of cadres are not loaned out. If it is necessary to borrow them for work, the borrowing unit shall perform the examination and approval procedures and return them within the prescribed time limit. When returning, the cadre personnel file work agency shall carefully check the archives.
Article 34 The organization of the personnel department and its personnel archives work organization shall, in accordance with the unified requirements, formulate specific regulations for checking (borrowing) and reading personnel files in accordance with the actual situation.
Article 35 The organization personnel department shall adhere to the "everything must be reviewed every time", "everything must be reviewed before entry", and the cadre management authority has changed "everything must be transferred to all trials", and must be publicized, hired, and hired before cadres' motions, inspections, and appointments , Selection, selection, exchange, talent introduction, military transfer (demobilization) resettlement, file transfer, reception and other links, in strict accordance with relevant policies and standards, in a timely manner to do a good job of reviewing cadre personnel files.
Article 36 The review of cadre personnel files shall be based on a comprehensive review of the contents of the archives, focusing on the cadres' birth dates, working hours, time of joining the party, academic degrees, work experience, cadre status, major family members and important social relations, Basic technical information such as professional and technical positions (titles), academic evaluation, rewards and punishments, check whether the contents of the archives are true, that the archives are complete, whether the relationships between the contents recorded in the archives are reasonable, and whether there is any situation that affects the use of cadres.
Article 37 Problems found in the review of cadre personnel files shall be promptly rectified and dealt with in accordance with relevant regulations. If the personal information of a cadre is re-identified, it shall promptly notify the cadre's unit and the cadre himself.
Where any archival material or information is found to be suspected of being forged, the organization of the personnel department shall immediately check it. Before approval, the inspection or suspension of appointment, employment, employment, transfer and other procedures shall be suspended.
Article 38 Organizing the personnel department and its personnel file work organization shall use big data and other information technologies to establish and improve the scientific use mechanism of cadre personnel files, for the allocation of cadre resources, the construction of the leadership team, the macro management of the cadre team, and the organization of personnel work rules Research and other services provide accurate and efficient services.
Chapter VI Discipline and Supervision
Article 39 The following disciplines must be observed when carrying out personnel file work for cadres:
(1) It is strictly forbidden to alter or forge personnel files of cadres;
(2) It is strictly forbidden to provide false materials and report the personnel files of cadres truthfully;
(3) It is strictly forbidden to forward, receive, and archive cadre personnel files that are suspected of fraud or of unknown origin;
(4) It is strictly forbidden to make use of the convenience of work and work to directly implement file falsification, solicit, instruct, condone, and acquiesce others in file falsification, to facilitate file falsification, or to report to the organization in a timely manner after being informed;
(5) It is strictly forbidden to interfere in, interfere with the investigation by relevant departments, and deal with the problem of file falsification;
(6) It is strictly forbidden to extract, replace, and add cadre personnel files without authorization;
(7) It is strictly forbidden to delineate, damage, detain, sell, exchange, transfer, or donate personnel files of cadres;
(8) It is strictly forbidden to provide, extract, copy, shoot, save, discard, and destroy personnel files of cadres without authorization;
(9) It is strictly forbidden to transmit, receive and check (borrow) the personnel files of cadres in violation of regulations;
(10) It is strictly forbidden to take personnel files of personnel outside the country (territory) without authorization;
(11) It is strictly forbidden to disclose or disclose the contents of cadre personnel files without authorization.
Article 40 The party committee (party group) and its personnel department shall supervise and inspect the personnel files of cadres and the implementation of these regulations.
The disciplinary inspection and supervision organs and inspection and inspection agencies shall supervise and inspect the personnel files of cadres in accordance with relevant regulations.
Article 41 The party committee (party group) and its personnel department must strictly implement these regulations in the personnel file work of cadres, and consciously accept organizational supervision and supervision by party members, cadres, and the masses.
Subordinate organs (units) and party members, cadres, and the masses have the right to report and appeal to the party committee (party group) and its personnel department, disciplinary inspection and supervision organs for violations of discipline and rules in the personnel file work of cadres. Provisions for review and processing.
Article 42 Any violation of relevant regulations and disciplines shall be corrected in accordance with the relevant regulations; according to the seriousness of the circumstances, critical education, organizational treatment or party disciplinary sanctions shall be given, and relevant personnel shall be held accountable as appropriate. Suspected crimes shall be handled in accordance with national laws and regulations.
Chapter VII Supplementary Provisions
Article 43 The management of personnel files of mobile personnel and other personnel who have chosen their own employment and transferred to the military, etc., shall be separately regulated by the relevant competent department in accordance with the spirit of these regulations.
Article 44 The personnel file regulations for the personnel of the Chinese People's Liberation Army and the Chinese People's Armed Police Force shall be formulated by the Central Military Commission in accordance with the spirit of these regulations.
Article 45 The interpretation of these regulations is the responsibility of the Central Organization Department.
Article 46 These Regulations shall become effective on November 20, 2018. On April 2, 1991, the "Regulations on the Work of Cadres' Archives" issued by the Central Organization Department and the National Archives Administration were abolished simultaneously.